2020 National Employer Support Award Winners
Congratulations to the 2020 National Employer Support Awards winners!
Due to COVID-19, the 2020 National Employer Support Award Winners have been announced as a virtual event by the Minister for Veteran Affairs and Minister for Defence Personnel, Hon Darren Chester with a special thanks from the Deputy Mayor of Kangaroo Island, Cr Bob Teasdale.
We commend the award-winning organisations and all the nominees for their continued support of our ADF Reservists and the communities they serve across Australia.
Congratulations to all our National winners for the 2020 Defence Reserve Employer Support Awards.
The winners of the national 2020 Employer Support Awards are:
- FDC Construction and Fitouts—large private sector organisation
- Agfa HealthCare—medium private sector organisation
- Project Everest Ventures—small private sector organisation
- Flinders Island District High School—public sector organisation
- Central Queensland University—not-for-profit organisation
Defence have also made honourable mentions to:
- Flinders Hospital—public sector organisation
- Curtin University—not-for-profit organisation
Congratulations to the 2020 Employer Support Award State and Territory winners.
Last update: Wednesday, 20 January 2021